SUMMARY: 13x16/Regular Black Concealed Cabinet with white interior. Door holds 10x13 artwork.
Due to the volume of cabinets listed, we are unable to photograph them individually, however, we have provided photos showing TYPICAL imperfections. To be clear, the photos in this listing are NOT of actual frames or cabinets for sale in this auction. They are provided solely to give an example of the types of minor imperfections that will be present in your purchase. As you'll see, these blemishes are quite small and won't bother the typical consumer. In fact, the interior cabinet imperfections are usually so small, you won't even notice them once the cabinet is filled with stuff.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE: A Regular Black Concealed Cabinet with white interior. The cabinet interior will have one or more minor imperfections (SEE PHOTOS FOR EXAMPLES). The picture frame door will also have one or more minor imperfections (SEE PHOTOS FOR EXAMPLES).
REMEMBER: Because our cabinets are made of real wood, they can be sanded and refinished to look like new using products like wood filler or bondo.
LIST OF COMMON PICTURE FRAME IMPERFECTIONS (SEE PHOTOS):
- corner separation (this is most common)
- natural imperfections like knots or cracks showing through paint
- minor scratches, dents and dings
- marks in the finish
- uneven sanding
LIST OF COMMON CABINET INTERIOR IMPERFECTIONS (SEE PHOTOS):
- separation cracks in corners or along inside edge where side walls meet the backing
- small nicks, scratches or dents
- minor imperfections in the paint
- scarring along overlay or interior wall where the hinges are attached
- crack in the overlay/flange
CABINET IS SOLD AS IS AND IS NOT RETURNABLE.
- In-wall cabinet, 16" H x 13 1/8" W x 3 3/4" D
- Rough opening, 16 1/4" H x 13 3/8" W x 4" D
- Cabinet interior, 15" H x 12 1/8" W x 3 1/2" D
- Exterior frame, 18 7/8" H x 15 7/8" W
- Holds up to 10" x 13" artwork
*Note: The cabinet overlay (flange) will cover up to 1" in height and up to 1" in width.