The Regular Espresso Concealed Cabinet features our flat profile frame stained a dark brown with a hint of red. Our most popular seller. Measures 16" H x 13 1/8" W x 3 3/4" D and holds up to 10" x 13" artwork from your personal collection. Also available as a 3” depth medicine cabinet for homes with shallow walls.
- individually handcrafted from US grown hardwoods
- lacquer finish makes it resistant to moisture
- completely reversible; mounts with door opening in either direction
- includes 2 high quality beveled glass shelves
- adjustable to 5 different heights
- plexiglass front helps to protect artwork
- Use optional mirror to replace plexiglass front or black backboard (and still display art)
- Use optional matting to add color and depth to your artwork
- No artwork or matting included
- In-wall cabinet, 16" H x 13 1/8" W x 3 3/4" D
- Rough opening, 16 1/4" H x 13 3/8" W x 4" D
- Cabinet interior, 15" H x 12 1/8" W x 3 1/2" D
- Exterior frame, 18 7/8" H x 15 7/8" W
- Holds up to 10" x 13" artwork
*Note: The cabinet overlay (flange) will cover up to 1" in height and up to 1" in width.
PLEASE NOTE: The term "espresso" is not a standard color in the furniture, bath products, or picture frame industry. Some companies will sell you an espresso colored vanity or mirror and it will be a closer match to our Coffee Bean color. Please order your picture frame medicine cabinet based on our product photos and our color descriptions, not the name of the color. For your reference, our Espresso is a dark brown with red highlights and is a good match for dark cherry. Our Coffee Bean is a really dark brown and looks like a dark chocolate. Another difference between the two is that you’ll usually see wood grain with the Espresso, but you’ll rarely see grain with the Coffee Bean.
- White (Recommended for use in a medicine cabinet or make-up cabinet)
- Natural (Recommended for use in a medicine cabinet, spice cabinet, key cabinet or jewelry cabinet)